Saturday, August 18, 2007

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,
It's been two days since I wrote in your pages. I totally hate Mr. Tantolini, my Trigonometry teacher. He's such a jerk! Yesterday, he caught me passing a note to Jeff Sanchez, and he read it outloud to the class. It made me so embarrassed that I thought I was going to pass out. I mean I really got light-headed and my vision got blurry and dark. My heart was weak but still pounding. I want to get him fired! Plus, I hate Trig. Fuck the stupid quadratic equation! When will I ever need to use something like that? It's so ridiculous--why do we even have to know this stuff?! Yeah, I want to graduate but who thought of having to have three years of stupid math?

Anyway, last night was Friday and we had our first football game. It was really exciting but I ended up sitting next to that idiot, Joey. I know he'd been drinking because his breath smelled so bad. Sick! So, everytime we had a good play, Joey put his hand on my knees or thigh. Finally, I got so tired of telling him to stop it, that I punched him in the balls! His friends Kirk and Jason laughed and laughed at him squirming between the bleachers and it was kind of funny.

After the game I met Jeff, the team's best player! He is so hot! His eyes and arms and chest are so awesome! He was really charged since we won the game and I could tell it. As soon as we pulled away from the school, his hands were all over me!

It wasn't like Joey at all! I know I wrote last week that I told Jeff I couldn't go all the way, so I don't have to tell you, diary, that I was sticking to my guns! By the time we got up to our regular spot, my pants were unzipped and my bra was unhooked.

Jeff was just wild! We were kissing at stoplights, and I even had a good feel of him too, while his hands and fingers were exploring me! We got stopped and kind of lost track of time, panting and moaning. . .

Five minutes later, the police showed up! We had to go home being followed by that mean cop, Eddie Stevens. He saw everything and was so awful to us when we he "rousted" us. That's what he called it. He's even a bigger jerk than Mr. Tantolini. I hate him too! I hope he doesn't tell my parents. Good bye diary. I don't know if I am going to write in you anymore. I think my mom might be thinking about reading this.

3 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Hey I am Matematics teacher. I teach Trigonometry, quadratic equations amongst others.

:D

Rob Kistner said...

Fun read! My attitude through college was fuck literature class -- and now I'm a writer... go figure?

Sherri B. said...

The last half of your first paragraph sounded exactly like my teen daughter...thanks for an enjoyable read!